Being successful as an entrepreneur requires not just an idea, perhaps the most important drive is developing the passion. His incredible success has placed him as one of the reference icons when it comes to entrepreneurship. He is no other than a resourceful English businessman Peter K. McMahon.
He is the former Chief Operation Officer of the notable Canadian food retailing company called Loblaw and the current Chief Executive Officer of an American company called Shopko. McMahon came into the limelight following his marriage to Dana Perino, a former White House Press Secretary under former US President George W. Bush and currently a Fox News anchor. She joined the Network in 2009 and is also a co-host on the show titled The Five. Find out everything you need to know about Peter K. McMahon below.
Who is Peter K. McMahon – Dana Perino’s Husband?
Peter K. McMahon is a successful English businessman and entrepreneur, as well as, the current CEO of American multinational company called Shopko. He was born in Blackpool, Lancashire in England on June 6, 1954. He graduated from the University of Liverpool where he got a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Management in 1976. Upon graduation, Peter joined Sainsbury where he worked as a distribution and supply chain director for Northern England, Scotland, and Ireland from 1992 to 2000.
In 2002, he worked as Supply Chain Director for Central Europe in Tesco Company after which he joined Walmart in 2004. At Walmart, he worked as the supply chain director for Germany. In 2006, McMahon got his American citizenship and also joined one of the biggest Canadian food retailing companies called Loblaw. He served as the Chief Operating Officer from 2006 to 2013. McMahon has been serving as the President and CEO of Shopko, an American multi-national company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin Area since 2013.
His expertise includes Supply Chain Management, Information Technology, Labor Relations, Merchandising, Loss Prevention Departments, and human resource management.
How Much Is He Worth?
McMahon has built an outstanding profile over the years. As a veteran businessman, he has a record of working with international companies and has sure earned a huge fortune through his extraordinary business acumen. He currently has a jaw-dropping net worth and his annual salary as the president of Shopko runs in millions of dollars. However, his net worth cannot be ascertained at the moment as it is still under review. We hope to keep you posted when we have verified information regarding his net worth and salary.
Peter K. McMahon married his longtime girlfriend Dana Perino of Fox News. Perino is an American political commentator, author, and television anchor. She served as the White House Press Secretary during the administration of President George W. Bush and was appointed by former US President Barrack Obama as a member of the Broadcasting Board of Governors from 2010 to 2012. Dana joined Fox News in 2009 and has been working as a political commentator as well as co-host of the popular talk show titled The Five.
The duo met in 1997 while on a flight to Chicago. You can really say its love at first sight because they quickly found a connection between them which metamorphosed into a blissful marriage about a year later. Peter K. However, McMahon had been married twice before meeting Dana and he is eighteen years older, but age they say is just a number. After dating for one year, the couple tied the knot in 2008. The amazing couple has been married for over two decades and there is no sign of divorce yet. Though they don’t have kids yet, Peter had kids from his previous marriages. They currently reside in Manhattan with their dog named Jasper; a Vizsla breed.
His Age and Other Interesting Facts
1. McMahon was born on June 6, 1954, in Blackpool, Lancashire, England.
2. There are no details about his childhood and educational background online.
3. He is a successful and veteran entrepreneur with a career span of more than two decades.
4. Peter’s wife Dana Perino is a popular television personality and political commentator at Fox News as well as book publishing executive at Random House.
5. She has worked as the White House Press Secretary during President George W. Bush administration and a member of the broadcasting board of Governors during President Obama.
6. The English businessman Peter K. McMahon became an American citizen in 2006.
7. His wife was on the American TV game Jeopardy in 2012, playing against David Faber and Kareen Abdul-Jabbar in 2012.
8. She authored two books in 2016 titled Lessons and Advice from the Bright Side and Let me Tell You About Jasper.
9. McMahon often watches his wive’s show The Five along with their dog Jasper.