In a few short years, the dominating actors and actresses in Hollywood will be those who are currently referred to as young actors, and at the top of the list of becoming the new set of superstars is Olivia Macklin. She is most famously known for her appearances in LA to Vegas as Nichole. Her list of appearances, since she made her debut in 2014 includes the critically successful show, The Young Pope.
The young actress is well on her way to becoming one of the top actresses in the world and it is important to take a look at the life and background of the future superstar. Here is a quick look.
Who Exactly is Olivia Macklin? (Age)
If you watch LA to Vegas, the comedy series on Fox, you are most likely to know Olivia Macklin or be familiar with her work. Although the show has been canceled by the network after just one season, Olivia is one of the few actors who will be leaving the show with a higher profile.
Olivia Macklin’s road to superstardom started when she was born on the 16th of March, 1994. Very little is known of her parents and birthplace, a fact that we are sure will change as she continues her rise to the top. What we do know about the background of the actress is that she attended New Trier High School in Winnetka, Illinois. After graduating from high school in 2012, like many of her peers, Olivia proceeded to Fordham University where she studied Theatre. How and when she developed an interest in acting is unknown but she was determined to make a career of it and graduated with a degree in 2016.
She had kickstarted her professional acting career while she was still in Fordham University and made her first onscreen appearance in the short film, #NOTHONDURAS: Spring Break. Olivia Macklin did not play a named character in her debut but it was a necessary experience in the further development of her career.
In her year of graduation in 2016, she appeared in her first television show, Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll. She appeared as a guest actress in an episode, playing the character, Emma. Beyond the movie, 2016 turned out to be a transformative year for Olivia’s career; not only did she graduate from the university, she also appeared in one of the critically acclaimed shows of 2016, The Young Pope, an HBO miniseries that featured Jude Law. She played the recurring character, Madre and appeared in seven episodes.
After The Young Pope, things slowed down for the actress and she did not appear in any film or television show until 2018 when she appeared in the film, Radium Girls. In the same year, she began to appear in a new Fox Comedy Series, LA to Vegas as the character Nichole. Although she played a main role in the show, appearing in fifteen episodes, the show was eventually canceled by the network for poor ratings.
Other Facts to Know About Her
– Apart from being a talented actress, Olivia is poised for a long career in the industry due to her extremely beautiful figure. She has a height of 5 feet and 7 inches with a body weight of 57kg. Her curves, which include her bust, waist, and hips are measured at 35 inches, 24 inches, and 35 inches respectively.
– As is usual for most modern actors and actresses, Oliva Macklin is an ardent user of social media and she has a notable presence on Instagram, where she posts pictures and interacts with her fans through the handle @olivialeighmacklin.
– While we do not know much about her background, Olivia Macklin is believed to have grown up in a Jewish family. She is known to mark Jewish celebrations in what is believed to be a result of her upbringing.
– She is a cat lover. She owns a cat called Emilio.
– To those who might be wondering about the relationship status of the actress, Olivia Macklin is taken. She has been in a relationship with Christian Eble since 2017, and the actress has not been shy to express her love for her beau.
– Actresses in Hollywood are often faced with the choice of living either in Los Angeles or New York City. Olivia has chosen to go with the latter. She currently resides in New York City.