Born into a low-income family in the Dominican Republic, Yaris Sanchez didn’t have the type of childhood she wanted and as a result of that, she started working for a better life right from a tender age. Although she had several ups and down, she never let disappointments or anyone deter her from fulfilling her dreams. The former exotic dancer and video model is admired for making several appearances in hit music videos of hip hop stars such as The Dream, French Montana, and Trey Songz.
Yaris Sanchez Biography
The hip hop model, Yarisenia Sanchez, popularly referred to as Yaris Sanchez, was born on February 11, 1991, in Santi Domingo, the Dominican Republic but moved to the United States of America at the Age of 3. There is no information about her childhood or early educational background. However, during her teen years, she exhibited a high level of passion for fashion. This made her enroll at the High School of Fashion Industries in the Bronx.
At 15, medical reports confirmed she was pregnant and this left her in a pitiable state of depression but with the support of her family, she thrived. In 2008, she started developing an interest in video modeling but lacked the connections to make that dream materialize into a reality. Upon graduation from high school, she found it hard to find a full-time day job so when her friend who was a striper informed her of an opening in a strip club, she grabbed it without thinking twice so as to be able to support her family.
Barely a few months after becoming a stripper, she replied to an ad which was seeking for dancers to appear on the remix music video of Rockin’ that Thang by rapper The Dream, and as fate would have it, she was selected. The video which featured A-list emcees like Rick Ross, Juelz Santana, Ludacris, and Fabolous was all it took to transform her from an ordinary night club stripper to a popular video vixen. Ever since then, she has made several notable appearances on hit hip hop music videos, this has earned her the nickname, The Dalai Mama.
Very little is known about the family of the famous hip hop model. Nonetheless, she once revealed that her parents were born and bred in Francisco de Macoris. But then, in her usual desire for privacy, she failed to reveal their names and the identity of her siblings.
It is said that her parents got divorced when she was barely three years old and as a result of that, her mother decided to move to America with Yaris in search of greener pastures, leaving her siblings behind until she could afford to bring them to the USA too.
Facts About The Hip Hop Model
Here are fun facts to keep in mind about the beautiful Yaris Sanchez who has been a joy to watch since 2009.
1. During the early stage of her career as a video model, she had to face several forms of prejudices owing to the fact that she was once a stripper. She was often disrespected and asked to do the nastiest things in videos.
2. In the past, she has been rumored to be romantically involved with several high profile music artists such as LLyod Banks and Joe Budden but such claims were never confirmed or denied by her.
Nevertheless, she is currently dating rapper AB Soul. According to her, they both love to keep their relationship low- key even though they have been together since 2013.
3. In 2015, she delved into directing and shot a photo exhibition video with famous photographer Ravie B which she titled “Never the Girl Next Door”.
4. Yaris Sanchez can be regarded as a famous online personality of some sort. As at the time this report was filed, she has over 375k followers on Instagram and a Twitter account that boasts of over 116k followers. She can be found on both social media platforms using the handle @Yaris_Sanchez.
5. Speaking about her body measurements, she has an average height of 5 feet 5 inches which is fine for her body weight of 64 kg. Yaris Sanchez is physically attractive with a chest size of 34 inches, a waist size of 25 inches, and curvy hips measuring 46 inches.