Thanksgiving days are not only holiday periods but also another golden opportunity for businesses who are concerned about their customers or clients to reach out and celebrate with them. The value of giving or mailing business holiday cards or messages says a lot about how well you value your clients or customers and for such business, it creates yet another golden opportunity for your brand to be visible during the peak season while people are earnestly opening their mailboxes. So while showing your gratitude, be sure you’re placing your brand in front of many potential customers/clients with these carefully selected thanksgiving cards or text messages.
35 business Thanksgiving Card Or Text Messages for customers
2. Dear Julie and David, Thank you for being our valued customers. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your needs. We wish you a lovely Thanksgiving and a joyous holiday season.
3. Clients like you make this business what it is, and for that, I am thankful.
4. Thanks so much for your business. I wish you nothing but the best this Thanksgiving.
5. A great customer deserves a great Thanksgiving. Wishing you all the best.
6. May you enjoy the feast and the company of your family on Thanksgiving day.
7. The opportunity to serve clients as you give us joy every day of the year. We would like to wish you a peaceful Thanksgiving holiday and the time to truly enjoy it with your friends and family.
8. In this time of gratitude, we give thanks for you. We value your patronage and appreciate your confidence in us. Counting you among our customers is something for which we are especially grateful. Happy Thanksgiving.
9. Though we’re thankful for all of our customers, you’re especially high on our list. Thank you for being a great customer and Happy Thanksgiving!
10. Wishing you and your loved ones a day full of splendour and gratitude! We are thankful for our friendship and the chances you provide for us to work together. We look forward to helping you in the future. Happy Thanksgiving.
11. At the close of another year, we gratefully pause to wish you a warm and happy Holiday Season.
12. Wishing you a picture-perfect table with a positive mood on this holiday season. Happy Thanksgiving!
13. Our restaurant will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, as we give thanks for all of the blessings in our lives. Among those blessings is you our customer. We thank you for dining with us and allowing us to serve you. Happy Thanksgiving! We hope to see you again soon.
14. Every Thanksgiving, we go around the table and say what we’re thankful for before digging into the turkey. I’m thankful to have you as a client, and I figured, why say it to a turkey when I can say it to you? Thank you so much for your support, and have a fantastic Thanksgiving.
15. Hope this season is filled with lots of happiness and joy, wealth, and prosperity. May your home be filled with love on this wonderful occasion. Happy Thanksgiving.
16. Thank you for everything you do to make this business a success. Have a wonderful, long weekend filled with good things! Happy Thanksgiving!
17. A special greeting of Thanksgiving time to express to you our sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty. We are deeply thankful and extend to you our best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving Day.
18. All year long, but especially during this season, we’re grateful for wonderful customers like you! Happy Thanksgiving.
19. Your business is greatly appreciated this time of year and all year round! Happy Thanksgiving.
20. We appreciate your business and wish you a Thanksgiving filled with friends, family and delicious food. Enjoy!
21. Because today is a special day, we want to let you know that we appreciate you every single day. Happy Thanksgiving wishes!
22. It’s the perfect time of year to send our sincere thanks for your business. Happy Thanksgiving from our business to your home!
23. No Thanksgiving would be complete without thanking the people who make my job so special. So, thank you, and have a very Happy Thanksgiving.
24. With appreciation for your business and your loyalty throughout the year. Best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving!
25. There is no better time than now to express how grateful we are for our association. It is clients like you who make our job rich with gratitude. We hope for the upcoming year you have many things to be grateful for!
26. Sending you our best wishes and thoughts for a memorable Thanksgiving. Receive them with warm appreciation.
27. Clients/customers like you make businesses grow. We appreciate your contribution to our business successes. Happy thanksgiving.
28. This is a special day to count our blessings and all the things that we are grateful for. We are grateful for having a client like you. Happy Thanksgiving!
29. On this Thanksgiving day and every day we are grateful for you, and for all the things you’ve done for us. Happy Thanksgiving, may the year remain fruitful for you.
30. May you have a home filled with laughter, freedom and love. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
31. I’m counting my blessings this Thanksgiving, and working with you is one of them.
32. This Thanksgiving, I have almost too many blessings to count. Being able to work with you is definitely one of them. I hope your blessings are also many, both this Thanksgiving and in the coming year.
33. When we think about the things we appreciate, we think of you and our work with you. We achieved a phenomenal success thanks to your vision and commitment. We will always treasure that experience. Please enjoy the Thanksgiving season with our thanks.
34. During this month of Thanksgiving, we wish to thank you our talented group of employees for the work you do to make our agency great. You help us provide award-winning services to our clients. Without your commitment, creativity, and high standards, we would not be the thriving company we are. I am very grateful for your efforts. We wish you a Thanksgiving filled with abundance and bright moments. Warm wishes!
35. I’m counting my blessings this Thanksgiving, and working with you is one of them.