Tanya Hyjazi is a renowned chef who has earned a name for herself in the culinary industry for her ability to whip up mouthwatering dishes at the drop of a hat. She has been cooking professionally for many years and considers food to be her first love. Her incredible skills have landed her several lucrative jobs at various high profile restaurants including her current place of work, a 5-star restaurant in one of the biggest casinos in Los Angeles, where she serves as head chef.
Although she has earned a considerable amount of fame and regard through her career, Tanya is better known to the public at large as the former girlfriend of the reality television star, Austin Lee Russell, also known as Chumlee. The news of their relationship spread like wildfire and created a lot of buzz around the gorgeous chef. Several media outlets began churning out news stories and articles about her, and she received her fair share of attention from paparazzi hungry for a scandalous story they could sell or print.
Her widely publicized relationship with a member of the Pawn Stars’ cast led to her making several appearances on the show, which helped to grow her popularity even further. Tanya’s wonderful performance in the series won her numerous fans who appreciated her work and wanted to see her establish a thriving career in television.
Tanya Hyjazi Bio
Tanya Hyjazi was born in the United States. However, her date of birth is not known as she is yet to make that information public. She rarely talks about her age and doesn’t reference it in interviews or on her posts on social media. Although she is American by nationality, she has mixed ethnicity, with roots traced to Lebanon.
The Lebanese television personality and chef discovered that she loved food at an early age, so it was only natural that she gravitated towards the culinary profession later in life. She describes herself as an absolute foodie. Tanya enjoys cooking all sorts of tasty meals as much as she enjoys eating them. She oversees the kitchen and dining at a highly rated Lebanese restaurant operating out of a casino in Los Angeles. Other than her soft spot for food, she also has a passion for tattoos and fashion. Her unique sense of style has received a lot of praise and admiration from many quarters.
Tanya Hyjazi became immensely popular after her relationship with Chumlee, the reality television star famous for appearing in Pawn Star became public. Chumlee is a beloved celebrity whose humor and down to earth nature makes the show a delight to watch. Tanya first met Chumlee in 2013 at D Casino Hotel, where she was celebrating her birthday. They hit it off and began dating shortly after.
Their relationship became the talk of the town and the producers of Pawn Stars decided to bring her on as a cast member.
6 Things You Need to Know About Tanya Hyjazi
1. Tanya famously helped Chumlee lose 75 pounds in one year, using her wonderful culinary skills to prepare the right nutritional dishes that helped the television star achieve his fitness goals. Unfortunately, their relationship hit the rocks in 2016 when they broke up for good.
2. The Lebanese beauty has a gorgeous hourglass figure that turns heads wherever she goes. She has an impressive height of 5 feet 8 inches which goes really well with her curvy and fit body. Tanya has a couple of tattoos that she likes to show off.
3. She had a boob job done in 2017 and Chumlee later admitted during an interview that he paid for it. Apparently, Tanya had been saving for the surgery and she was able to afford it, but he felt that it was unfair to have her spend her hard-earned money like that when he could earn above that in just a few hours. He decided to be romantic by paying for it as a birthday gift to his queen.
4. Tanya Hyjazi has earned a decent sum over the years from her career as a chef as well as from her television appearances. She is estimated to have a net worth of around $800,000, a figure that is expected to increase as her popularity advances.
See Also: Courtney McBroom – Bio, Everything About Aziz Ansari’s Ex-Girlfriend
5. She broke up with Chumlee after he was arrested for the illegal possession of drugs and weapons. He was also under investigation for an alleged sexual assault at that time and the fiasco became too much for her to handle.
6. She is a happily married woman. She exchanged vows with her husband, Omar on April 27, 2017.