Those who have been keeping up with the American tech billionaire, Bill Gates, who is revered not only for his contributions to the world of ICT but also because of his penchant for donating to several charity organizations, all in the quest of helping to alleviate poverty in the world, should know that Phoebe Adele Gates is his youngest daughter.
By virtue of being the daughter of one of the richest men on this planet, she is bound to be on the spotlight every now and then but the high schooler seems to have perfected the art of staying away from it. However, as a result of her involvement in some of her parent’s charity programmes, she is currently listed among the ten most powerful kids in the world.
Phoebe Adele Gates Bio (Age)
Phoebe Adele Gates was born on September 14, 2002, to billionaire parents Bill and Melinda Gates in Medina, Washington, USA. She is an American by nationality and belongs to the white ethnic group. Despite being the child of a billionaire, she and her siblings – Jennifer Katharine Gates and Rory John Gates were raised to be humble, hardworking and diligent in whatever they do. Although her dad is an all-time tech great, she doesn’t share his passions with him. In fact, she is an ardent lover of art and is hell-bent on making a career out of it; the good thing is that her parent supports her unflinchingly.
As regards her education, she currently attends the Professional Student High School in New York which is ranked as the third-best High School for Arts in New York which charges a whopping $44000 as tuition. Besides her love for art, she is also known to express an equal percentage of love towards Ballet. Phoebe Adele Gates is a regular face at the American Ballet Theatre as well as the Julian School in New York, where she learns the intricacies of being a professional ballet dancer.
What’s Her Net Worth
By virtue of being the daughter of the second richest man in the world, it’s only expected that she is worth a whopping sum of money, however, there is little or no information as to how much she is worth since she is still a high school student. Nonetheless, her father Bill Gates who happens to be a successful businessman and CEO of Tech giants, Microsoft, has an estimated net worth of $96.5 billion which makes him the second richest man in the world behind Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos.
During an interview in 2018, Bill Gates made a revelation to the media that he has made provisions capable of making his children become successful in whatever career path they chose to follow in life. He also revealed that at his demise he will only will 1% of his net worth to each of his kids and give the rest to charity. That being said, one can as well assume that Phoebe has a net worth of $10 million.
Other Facts To Know About Bill Gates’ Daughter
The following are quick facts you should keep to mind about this billionaire’s last daughter, Phoebe Adele Gates…
1. Despite being the daughter of an all-time tech great, it’s really surprising to know that she only started using mobile phones after she turned 13 as her parents wanted her to live the life of a normal child.
2. Although she isn’t interested in tech like her father; one trait she sure inherited from him is his voracious appetite for reading books. According to her dad, she reads over 50 books a year.
3. Unlike her elder sister Jennifer who is reportedly in a romantic relationship with an Egyptian named Nayel Nasser, Phoebe Adele Gates is currently single and feels she has much more important things to focus on such as her education; and honestly speaking, we can’t agree more.
4. She can be found on Instagram using the handle @moomstarsandshine, where she has accumulated an impressive 23.4K followers despite the fact that her page is set to private and she is rarely active.
5. Speaking about her body measurements, the pretty blonde stands at a height of 5 feet 10 inches and possesses a slim figure. Moreover, her other body measurements such as bust, waist and hip size aren’t known. According to her, her most impressive body feature is her dark brown pair of eyes.