Olivia Rodrigo is a name that cannot be forgotten so easily owing to the mind compelling performance she put up on the famous Disney comedy television series Bizaardvark in which she played the role of Paige Olvera. She also enjoys an enormous level of popularity for being the lead character in the movie American Girl: Gracie Stirs up Success, which happens to be the movie adaptation of the book American Girl, a book she read during her childhood years. Besides her successes in acting, she also has immense talent in singing and dancing. Read on to learn more about the fine actress.
Olivia Rodrigo Bio and Age
Olivia Rodrigo was born on February 20, 2003, in Temecula, California, USA. The actress had her elementary school education at Dorothy McElhinney Middle School but her parents opted for her to be homeschooled later on so she could focus on her acting career.
Her venture into professional acting began in 2015 when she got cast to play the role of Grace Thomas in the movie American Girl: Gracie Stirs up Success alongside Virginia Madsen, Eloise Webb, and Caitlin Carmichael. The movie, which received positive reviews, was all Rodrigo needed to achieve popularity. Following the success of her debut movie she quickly bagged herself another role; this time it was on the famous American Comedy Television series Bizaardvark in which she played the role of Paige Olvera and starred alongside Madison Hu, Devore Ledridge, and Jake Paul. Besides being an actress on the series, she also contributed immensely in the production of its highly impressive soundtrack.
In 2017, Rodrigo played the role of Terrine in the American sitcom New Girl. Later that year she appeared on Disney Channel Stars: DuckTales Theme Song. The following year she got cast to play the role of Cheyenne Mays in the live-action film Paved New World which brought her immense recognition from fans and movie lovers alike.
Very little is known with regards to the family of the fast-rising teen access, Olivia Rodrigo, due to her inclinations in keeping things relating to her personal life private. Of the bits of information available to the mainstream, it is an open secret that her great grandfather immigrated to the United States when he was barely a teenager and as a result of that her father had to grow up in a house that placed high regards on the Philippine culture.
Seemingly, Rodrigo was raised to cherish her roots and as such, she has always been eager to express her love for the Philippines even though she had never been there before. As at the date of this post, the names of her parents have not been revealed by the actress, neither is there any information relating to her siblings. She once revealed during an interview that her parents owned a bakery and used proceeds from the bakery to sponsor her acting career until she became famous.
Read Also: Samantha Colley Biography – 5 Interesting Facts You Need To Know
Celebrity Facts About The Actress
There are many interesting facts that are worth knowing about the American actress and below are a few of them.
1. Unlike other movie stars who confess to not be fans of movies themselves, Olivia is an exception. In the past, she has openly declared her love for Harry Porter.
2. Olivia Rodrigo is currently single and not in any rush to be in a relationship. With an inquiry into her dating history, you will find out she was once rumored to be romantically involved with Sean Giambrone, but they both debunked such rumors.
3. Despite achieving fame, wealth and reputable status at such a tender age Olivia seems to not be carried away by her current success. As a matter of fact, she has her sight set on attending college and intends to major in fashion and minor in women’s studies.
4. The fast-rising actress has accumulated an estimated net worth of $600 thousand; the majority of which she earned from her career as an actress, appearing in TV shows, movies, and several entertainment shows.
5. The teenage actress has a height of 5 feet 5 inches and a body weight of 48kg. She has a chest size of 32 inches, a slim waist of 22 inches and a hip size of 30 inches.