Popularly referred to as the “Christmas vacation dream girl” owing to her role in the 1989 hit comedy film National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, Nicolette Scorsese is a former actress and model. Her love for both passions came at a tender age and as luck would have it she grew up to be a very pretty looking girl with a sexy body frame thus making it possible for her to become a model. After modeling for a while, she delved into acting proper in 1985 and captivated the hearts of many. Although she can’t be described as being a legendary actress, her movies have left a lasting impression in the hearts of her fans and continue to do so every Christmas season. Read on to know more about Nicolette Scorsese.
Nicolette Scorsese Bio & Wiki
Nicolette Scorsese was born on January 6, 1954, in the United States of America. She is an American national and possesses white ethnicity. Being the private person she is, very little is known about her family, childhood, and educational qualifications. However, she once revealed that as a child she had a strong passion for acting and modeling and fantasized about being a professional in both fields someday.
Upon completion of her high school education, she ventured into modeling. Shortly after that, she began appearing on advertisement and commercials for several brands, which brought her a little recognition. Her acting debut came in 1985, when she was cast to play the role of Cindy in the TV series The ‘A’ Team. Two years later, she got to star as Louise in the family comedy series titled Charles in Charge, before going on to feature in the 1988 horror thriller Perfect Victims in which she played the character of Melissa Cody.
After a couple of successful outing in movies, Nicolette Scorsese got cast by Jeremiah S. Chechik to play the role of a sexy lingerie sales clerk, Mary in the 1989 comedy film National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. The movie received widespread recognition and success to the point that it earned her the niche “Christmas Vacation dream girl.”
Following the success of her role in the National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, she starred in other movies and TV shows such as Boxing Helena, Ultimate Lie, Girls in Prison, The Waiter, L.A Law, Rebel Highway, ER, and NYPD Blue. She never had that big break she always desired and in 2000, she decided to quit acting altogether for reasons best known to her.
Where Is The Actress Now?
After quitting acting for what most described as her inability to land a major role, there have been lots of question regarding Nicolette Scorsese’s whereabouts and what she is up to. Being the private person she is there is not much information available to answer such prevailing questions. Nevertheless, recent findings show that she’s living life currently as a socialite and is known to attend several art exhibitions in Beverly Hills, where she resides.
Other Interesting Facts to Know About Her
It’s always an interesting topic discussing back in the day stars; well, here are 5 facts you need to keep to mind about Nicolette Scorsese.
1. Nicolette Scorsese is not in any way related to Wolf of Wall Street director, Martin Scorsese as is the misconception among fans and gossip columnists due to the similarity in their names.
2. She is currently single. As a matter of fact, she has never been married all her life. However, she has been in several relationships in the past with high profile entertainers such as Sean Penn, Jellybean Benitez as well as British rock sensation, Billy Duffy but none lasted as long as she would expect. Her last known relationship was with American actor and producer, Antonio Sabato Jr.
3. Despite never being married, she is a proud mother of a beautiful girl named Shiloh Duffy (born in 2002) who she had with her one-time boyfriend – Billy Duffy.
4. The actress has a height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs 64 kg. There is no information as regards her other body measurements, but her most impressive body feature is her long brown hair and blue eyes.
5. According to her, when she is not busy she loves traveling to several exotic destinations, reading or cooking Italian food.