The famous gamer Brandon is better known among his fans as MYSTIC7 which is actually the name of his image-making YouTube channel. So, in this article, we are going to identify him with both names.
Brandon became famous by posting gameplay and commentary videos of the augmented reality mobile game Pokémon GO. With time, he launched a second channel named ‘MYSTIC7 Plays’ and his content began to also embrace other games such as Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Fortnite, Dragonite, and more. His videos are great fun to watch which is why they attract millions of viewers across the internet.
Therefore, if you have been watching Brandon’s videos (or even if you have not) and you want to know more about the YouTube Star, you are at the right place, so, read on.
The avid gamer, Brandon, was born on the 11th of October 1997 in the Francisco Bay Area, California where he also spent much of his childhood. Growing up together with his brother whom he has introduced simply as ‘Jake’, Brandon had a very interesting childhood that was characterized by activities. They would spend hours frolicking around national parks, taking walks into the woods and watching beautiful birds all day. Then, they would invent their own games – one after another. There is no doubt that those were occasions during which Brandon was broadening his horizon by savoring the highly stimulating environment of the Bay Area known for its large and diverse population as well as unique natural ambiance. So, here was one strong influence that has made the topnotch gamer we have today.
Meanwhile, other details of MYSTIC7’s early days are not available to us – such as his parent’s names and occupation as well as his educational background. The main reason for this is that the gamer came to be known only through his YouTube career and he has not shared these details with the media himself.
The YouTuber’s first channel named ‘MYSTIC7’ was created way back in 2013. As we already mentioned, he started with the channel by uploading Pokémon GO gameplay and commentary videos. For those who have no idea what Pokémon GO games are about, they are based on GPS geo-location algorithms and so, as a player, you would customize it according to your own geographical location and make you relive your environment albeit on your mobile screen.
Brandon really brought his versatile knowledge of Bay Area (from his childhood picnics) to bear in his gameplays. This greatly enhanced his skill at manipulating the Poké Ball in dealing with the wild Pokémon, water-type Pokémon, and the rest. Thus, within a year of him getting on YouTube, his popularity began to swell. Currently, he has over 1.7 million subscribers on the MYSTIC7 channel.
Encouraged by the success of his first channel, Brandon launched his second YouTube channel named ‘MYSTIC7 Plays’ in about a year of his first. He has since diversified his content to include other game franchises just as mentioned earlier. He has also perfected his skills in the game, including other Pokémon GO species like Gyarados. Now, most of his fans are attracted to him because he also teaches others his secrets on how to play the games. However, although his second channel is also a notable success, it has not experienced the boom not even at half the rate of the first one. Thus, his second channel currently has just over 210,000 subscribers.
Interesting Facts About MYSTIC7 (Brandon)
- MYSTIC7 is an American citizen and belongs to the white ethnic background.
- By his date of birth, Brandon’s constellation sign is Libra. Based on this, astrologers would expect him to be very thoughtful and serious-minded while still having a notable sense of humor. His serious-mindedness would drive him to accomplish his goals but not to hurt people as he would always do his best to help out fellow human beings who are in situations of need.
- While Brandon is more popularly identified with Pokémon GO games, he has been better officially decorated with Clash of Clans games where he has been recognized with a Town Hall Level 9 (or TH9), which is an international player’s experience level ranking.
- Brandon is not only popular on Youtube. Instead, he also maintains an active presence on Twitter where he now has over 213,000 followers.
- As of the first quarter of 2019, Brandon’s net worth was estimated at $1 million which he has accumulated through his social media popularity.