These days, it doesn’t take a lot to become a celebrity especially when you already have established connections in the upper echelons of the society. Maya Versano might be only a toddler but she is already a very famous personality thanks to her mother who is no other than the acclaimed Wonder Woman, Gal Gadot. Her father is also a popular businessman who has made millions of dollars as a hotelier and real estate developer. As a result of her familial connections, she had a lot of attention coming her way even before she was born and paparazzi’s trip over themselves trying to take a picture of the young angel with her mother.
Maya and her sister are one of the most famous celebrity children in the world. Her mother, Gal Galdot is in the habit of sharing Maya’s cute little pictures on her social media pages and these posts usually send fans into a frenzy. She seems to be a happy child, who enjoys traveling around the world with her parents and seeing the world through her innocent, childish eyes. She is an integral member of the Galdot-Versano family and her parents adore her to a fault. It is possible that Maya might turn towards acting or some other career path steeped in entertainment like her mother or she might choose to conquer the business world instead. While it is still too early to find out where her future lies, one thing is for certain, the little girl will not want for choices or opportunities in her life.
Maya Versano Bio
Maya Versano is the second daughter born to the actress Gal Galdor and her real estate tycoon husband, Yaron Versano on March 19, 2017. Her life began in Los Angeles, California, where her parents reside most of the time. The Wonder Woman actress caused a flurry of excitement after she broke the news that she was expecting her second child. She first shared the news on Instagram and followed this up by posting pictures of her baby bump as the months progressed. The precious little one has an older sister named Alma Versano, who was born in 2011.
Although Gal Galdot is frequently in the news and constantly being photographed by paparazzi, she tries to protect her baby girls from the intrusion and media frenzy by keeping them away from the glare of the public whenever she can. Whenever she or her husband uploads pictures of their daughters on their social media pages, they usually make sure their faces are turned away from the camera or blurred in some way. The gorgeous actress never takes Maya Versano and her sister along with her to any public events. It appears that she wants them to be able to lead as normal a life as possible without having to feel like every moment of their life is tabloid-worthy.
Her parents met sometime in 2006 at a party held in the Isreali desert after they were introduced by mutual friends. They quickly bonded and realized that they enjoyed each other’s company. Shortly after, they decided to become romantically entangled and Yaron promised Gal that he was going to marry her. Fast forward to two years later, the couple walked down the aisle on September 28, 2008, in a fairytale ceremony that was held in Tel Aviv, at the prestigious David Intercontinental Hotel and was attended by celebrities and dignitaries from all over the world.
Things to Know About Maya Versano
1. She was born in the United States which makes her an American citizen, but her nationality is also Israeli thanks to her parents who are both from Isreal.
2. Her grandparents are named Irit and Michael Gadot.
3. Her mother was crowned Miss Isreal in 2004.
4. Although Maya Versano has no job and is still too young to have a net worth of her own, she shares in her parents’ impressive combined net worth of $35 million. Most of her mother’s net value came from her earnings as an actress while her father’s wealth is from his business dealings as a real estate developer.
5. Maya’s mother, Gal served in the Isreali army for two years as a combat instructor.
6. Gal Gadot was five months pregnant with Maya while doing reshoots for Wonder Woman and she still managed to do all her stunts by herself.
7. Maya Versano is going to grow up to be bilingual if not multilingual as her parents will ensure that she is able to speak her native language alongside English.