Kim Marie Kessler is a very pretty woman who became famous for simply being the wife of WWE superstar Randy Orton. Although she is not in the business of entertainment, she is known to accompany her husband to several high profile social functions which have helped in making her even more popular. Read on to get an insight into Kim Marie Kessler’s early life, family, as well as some really interesting facts about her.
Kim Marie Kessler – Biography
Kim Marie Kessler was born in New York City, New York and possesses an American nationality and white ethnicity. She celebrates her birthday on the 1st day of April every year; however, her exact birth year hasn’t been made privy to the media at the time of this writing. There is also nothing known about her childhood, educational background and qualifications owing to her undying desire for privacy.
Despite being a very private and secretive person, she once revealed that she was a wrestling fan from childhood and as she grew older, her love for wrestling intensified the more. From watching wrestling shows on the television she progressed to attending wrestling match venues so as to catch more than a glimpse of the action as it unfolds live. Over time, she became a huge fan of one wrestler in particular, the Viper – Randy Orton. Her likeness for Randy Orton which was borne out of his regular gimmicks, antics, and performance in the ring soon metamorphosed into full-blown obsession.
Her rise to stardom began in 2012 following her romantic relationship with WWE superstar Randy Orton. According to her, she first met Randy in person while attending a WWE event in New York City, he had approached her feeling all nervous, asked for her name and they got talking. After going on several dates together Randy asked her to be his girlfriend and she swiftly accepted, her reason being – she had always loved him even before she got to know him personally.
In 2015, Kim Marie Kessler witnessed a huge surge in popularity after a video of Randy Orton going down on his knees and asking her to marry him while they were having dinner in a restaurant in Bora Bora went viral. On November 14, 2015, they tied the knot in an exclusive wedding ceremony which was attended by WWE superstars, high profile entertainers, family and friends in Los Angeles, Nevada.
As stated earlier, Kim Marie Kessler is currently married to WWE Superstar Randall Keith Orton who was born on April 1, 1980, in Knoxville, Tennessee. Nevertheless, it is important to know that this is both their second shots at marriage as Randy was previously married to Samantha Speno (from September 2007 to June 2013). However, the identity of Kim’s ex-husband is very much unknown. Kim is a parent to 5 kids; 3 boys which she had from her first marriage, a girl from Randy’s first marriage named Alanna Marie Orton and a girl from her current marriage who goes by the name of – Brooklyn Rose Orton (born on November 22, 2016).
Facts About Randy Orton’s Wife
Being the very secretive kind, very little is known about Kim Marie Kessler’s personal life. But here are a collection of things you should know about Randy Orton’s wife beside her undying love for him.
1. At the beginning of her relationship with Randy Orton, she was tagged a gold digger by several of his die-hard female fans.
2. Kim has matching tattoos of a tribal symbol with her darling husband Randy Orton. While he has his crested on his ribs, she has hers on her collarbone.
3. She is a proud owner of a dog named Spike, who she regards as an integral member of her family. According to her, she found him while hiking in Bora Bora and decided to adopt him.
4. When Kim Marie Kessler isn’t at home with the kids, in the gym, or in the stands watching her husband wrestle, she is known to take exotic vacations with him to locations like Thailand, the Bahamas, and Tahiti Island.
5. She became a Twitter user in March 2014 and has since amassed 71.7k followers despite following only 96 accounts.