Jere Fields is a former American actress, best known for her brilliant roles in movies like T.J. Hooker in 1982, Friday the 13th: A New Beginning in 1985, and Body Slam in 1986 among others.
The amazing actress is very talented when it comes to acting and she enjoys doing it even if she does n’t get paid. She retired from acting in 1989 and after her retirement from acting, she pursued a career in Social Work at The University of Southern California and is currently a licensed clinician.
Let’s take a look at Jere’s biography, her career, age, height, parents and other interesting facts you need to know about the amazing actress below.
Jere Fields Biography
Jere was born as Jerelyn Fields in Onslow County, North Carolina in the United States on July 2, 1959. She holds American nationality and belongs to Afro-American ethnic descent. Fields developed an interest in acting at a very young age and also attended Saddleback High School located in Santa Ana, California.
She kicked off her acting career at the age of eleven when she appeared in the 1970 series titled Gunsmoke as well as The Brady Bunch. Subsequently, she appeared in the educational children’s series Curiosity Shop from 1971 to 1972. Fields starred as a voice actress in the animated series including Kid Superpower Hour with Shazam likewise Scooby and Scrappy-Doo.
Fields played the role of Marta in Aesop’s Fables in 1971, Friday the 13th: A New Beginning in 1985, and Body Slam in 1986. Jere starred alongside Sherman Hemsley in the 1985 movie titled The Jeffersons and also made several appearances on Rick James’ videos. She has made guest appearances on television programs such as What’s Happening Now and The Facts of Life.
Furthermore, Jere Fields retired formerly from acting in 1989, after which she went back to school to further her education. She enrolled at The University of Southern California where she obtained her Master of Social Work degree in 2014. She is currently working as a licensed clinician in a hospital located in California.
Her Parents And Family Members
Jere Fields parents are African-Americans and they live in Onslow County, North California. It is not clearly specific if Fields is their only daughter or not. She has always kept a low profile and never disclosed any details about her parents, their names as well as her siblings to the media. A glance at Jere would show you she came from a very happy and caring family who has always been supportive. Some websites often confuse her mother to be the popular Chips Fields, however, there’s no connection between these two. Chips Fields is a multi-talented actress, director, singer and producer as well as the mother of famous Kim Fields and Alexis Fields.
Height and Body Measurements
Jere Fields is a very beautiful and attractive lady. She is very tall with a height of 5 feet 7 inches and weighs about 54 kg. She has slim bodybuild and seductive body measurements; however, her body measurements are not available. She also has dark-brown eyes and dark-brown hair color.
She is a very private person and her net worth cannot be found anywhere on the internet. Fields is living a decent lifestyle at the moment and she currently resides in California in the United States.
Other Facts You Need to Know About Jere Fields
- Jere was born as Jerelyn Fields in Onslow County, North Carolina in 1959
- Fields started acting at the age of eleven
- She made her first television appearance in 1970 when she starred in the series titled Gunsmoke.
- She graduated from Saddleback High School located in Santa Ana, California.
- Jere has starred in movies with popular actors including Sherman Hemsley and Jimmie Walker
- She is single and has never been married. Many people believe she is married to Jimmie Walker, however, they were just a couple in a movie and not married in reality.
- She retired from acting in 1989 and pursued graduate studies in The University of Southern California.
- Jere is a very private person and keeps everything about her on a low profile including her net worth.
- She is often referred to as the daughter of Chips Fields. Nevertheless, they are not related in any way.