When it comes to fame, sometimes you work for it, sometimes you stumble on it, and other times, it is bestowed upon you. When you are the daughter of two of the most famous actors on the planet, fame is bestowed on you, like it’s a part of your existence. That is the story of Isabella Jane Cruise, daughter of Hollywood heavyweights, Nicole Kidman, and Tom Cruise.
When it comes to her parents, there is no shortage of information about them, having spent decades working in Hollywood and at the top of their craft. Isabella Jane, on the other hand, grew up with her parents doing their best to keep her from the prying eyes of the media, but she has been making splashes of her own since she became an adult.
Here is an article about everything you need to know about Isabella Jane Cruise. Read on to learn more.
Who is Isabella Jane Cruise and How Old is She?
Isabella Jane Cruise was born on the 22nd of December, 1992, in Miami, Florida. She is an adopted daughter of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman and was raised in Los Angeles, along with her brother, Connor Cruise.
Isabella Jane grew up away from the attention of the media and was homeschooled. Although she harbored dreams of becoming a screenplay writer, she, instead, studied art for her higher education, in London.
In London, Isabella Jane’s higher education program included a 12-month diploma at Sassoon Academy where she learned the art of professional hairdressing. She also learned make-up and later joined the Delamar Academy of Make-Up & Hair, which is equally based in London.
Following the completion of her education, Isabella Jane Cruise has opted to begin a chain of make-up and styling academies, along with creating her own fashion line.
While many would have expected Isabella Jane Cruise to return to Los Angeles, she has opted to stay in London, living outside of the glamour and attention of Hollywood in Los Angeles. She continues to develop her business empire from the England capital.
Isabella Jane Cruise is a married woman and she is married to a man named Max Parker. Not much is known of her husband other than the fact he is a known IT consultant. The couple got married in a very secret affair in 2015 in an event that had neither her father nor her mother present.
The wedding ceremony was conducted in accordance with the Scientology faith and she has since relocated to Croydon, London, where she lives with her husband.
Isabella Jane Cruise is not the only child of her father and mother. She has a brother, Connor, who was adopted by her parents. He was born on the 17th of January, 1995. Connor is an actor like their parents.
Following their divorce, Isabella Jane Cruise has gained half-siblings from both parents’ subsequent relationships, one of whom is Suri, a half-sister from Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise’ marriage. Through her mother, she has two half-sisters, Faith Margaret and Sunday Rose who were born to Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman.
Other Interesting Facts About Isabella Jane Cruise
1. Growing up, Isabella Jane Cruise dealt with her own share of troubles which included depression and anxiety, developed after her parents’ divorce when she was nine years old. The divorce negatively affected her relationship with her mother and for a few years, she reportedly refused to call her mom.
2. Her biological mother is also a member of the Scientology religion and she gave her up because she lacked the financial resources to take care of her. She was born in a hospital in Miami, Florida.
3. Her father, Tom Cruise, is known for a range of popular and iconic movies, such as Top Gun, the Mission Impossible series, and Jack Reacher. Her mother, Nicole Kidman is known works like Big Little Lies, Eyes Wide Shut, Moulin Rouge!, The Others and several others.
4. Isabella was adopted after her parents, Tom and Nicole, repeatedly failed to conceive a child due to Nicole’s miscarriages and her strong desire to have a child of her own.
5. Although she is not working in the lucrative field that is acting like her parents or brother, Isabella Jane Cruise has been able to maintain a personal net worth in the region of $5 million. She reportedly lives a modest life in a one-bedroom apartment with her husband. Her parents have a combined net worth of $700 million, with her father, Tom, having the largest share with $570 million.