Hermione Corfield is a fast-rising actress who is more determined to make a difference in the world of entertainment with her talent. She is best known for her roles in the TV series, The Halcyon and in the blockbuster film Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation. The British born actress is not leaving any stone unturned in reaching her goals of becoming one of the most celebrated actresses of her time. Let us x-ray some facts about the beautiful actress.
Hermione Corfield’s Biography
Born in London and named Hermione Isla Conyngham Corfield, Hermione is the daughter of Emma Willis- a men’s shirt designer. Her birth date is December 19, 1993, and she has two siblings. Corfield is of white ethnicity, and she holds British nationality.
With regards to her educational background, the English actress first attended Downe House School which is located in a small village called Cold Ash, in England’s town of Berkshire. After graduation, she enrolled at the University College London to study English literature. Following her long desire to become an actress, she went further to receive training on method acting techniques at the prestigious Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute located in New York.
When she was done with her studies, Hermione Corfield began her career with a role in Colton’s Big Night, one of the many segments in the 2014 movie 50 Kisses. The following year, she received a starring role in Bill Condon’s mystery film, Mr. Holmes. She appeared in the film as ‘Matinee ‘Ann Kelmot’, sharing the screen with icons like Ian McKellen, Laura Linney, and Hiroyuki Sanada. The same year, she shared the screen with actor Tom Cruise and actress Rebecca Ferguson in Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation, an action spy film that helped her mark her first step to stardom.
The year 2016 was a significant year for the young English actress as her popularity increased following her role as ‘Cassandra Featherstone’ in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, and as ‘Gabrielle “Gabbe” Givens’ in the fantasy drama film, Fallen. The same year she also received her first TV role, appearing as ‘Cassie Watkins’ in the British detective series, Endeavour. Hermione Corfield earned so much praise for her performance in both films and television series.
In the following year, Hermione starred in films like XXX: Return of Xander Cage, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and in the TV drama, The Halcyon. In 2019, she portrayed the main character of Sawyer Scott in Rust Creek. Other films you would also see her starring in 2019 include Born a King, The Misfits, and Sea Fever
Her Family Members
Hermione Corfield’s Family is quite popular in Shropshire, a county located in England’s West Midlands where her father Richard Conyngham Corfield is known as an author of some best selling books. He also was Lloyd Broking Firm’s former managing director. Her mother, an alumnus of Slade School of Art, owned men’s clothing shop in Jermyn Street before building a garment factory for men’s wear in West England. Her parents got married in Westminster, London, on the 3rd of February 1989 and she has two siblings namely Isadora and Kai Corfield.
Height, Weight, And Other Facts To Know About Hermione Corfield
- The English actress is quite a beautiful young woman. She is 5 feet 8 inches tall and has a weight of 57kg (126 lbs).
- Her hourglass body has a measurement of 35-25-36 inches being for her bust, waist, and hips, respectively. The color of her hair is Honey Blonde while her eyes are blue.
- Hermione Corfield has a net worth of about $1 million which she garnered mainly from blockbuster films like Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation and XXX: Return of Xander Cage which made $682.7 million and $346.1 million respectively at the box office.
- The London-based actress starred in an ad campaign for Schweppes. She did the add campaign together with the Spanish actress Penelope Cruz.
- Hermione reportedly did a bit of modeling while she was in school. According to her, she earned money for her upkeep from the job.
- The actress is yet to mention anyone as her boyfriend. However, rumors link her with an upcoming musician named Andreas Shaw.
- Hermione Corfield is quite popular on social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter where she has 119k followers and over 19k followers, respectively