Wrestling enthusiasts and pundits would undoubtedly recognize Ethan Carter III as a performer whose evolution took place on the TNA stage. The Impact Wrestling Superstar has an unquestionable in-ring talent which established him as one of TNA’s biggest success stories and an invaluable part of the company. More so, the pro wrestler’s long winning streak is a testament to his ever-improving ring work.
Although there is information readily available about carter’s professional achievements, not much is known about his life outside the ring. EC3 has proved his mettle in Impact Wrestling and is now considered one of the sport’s biggest stars. Here’s why Ethan Carter III’s personality makes folks pay attention.
Ethan Carter III’s Bio
An Ohio native, Michael Hunter Hutter’s birthdate is March 18, 1983. There is no information readily available about his parents, family background, and early life. Ethan Carter III was raised in his hometown of Willoughby and is an alumnus of South High School.
Ethan Carter III’s wrestling gigs dates back to his high school days where he participated in street fights as an amateur. But EC3 made his professional wrestling debut as a youngster in 2002. He later signed to WWE in 2009, originally fighting in their Florida Championship Wrestling and then proceeded to its subsidiary brand NXT. Carter had a three-year stint (2010 – 2013) with NXT before eventually leaving WWE in 2013. Thereafter, he spent some time as an independent wrestler before signing for TNA wrestling.
He rose to prominence in TNA portraying the company’s then-president Dixie Carter’s fictional spoiled nephew, Ethan Carter III. EC3 was one of the biggest and most compelling talents in TNA. As an impact wrestling star, he held TNA’s world heavyweight championship twice and also won the Impact Grand Championship. But the former two-time world champion’s contract expired in December 2017 and Carter challenged himself to something new. The professional wrestler stepped up his game after signing a contract with WWE in January 2017.
What’s His Net Worth?
The Impact Wrestling superstar and former World Heavyweight Champion has been in the industry for nearly two decades. Carter’s long winning streak has established him as one of the biggest wrestling stars. While his exact salary is unknown, Ethan Carter III has amassed a decent fortune from his career in the ring. He has a net worth that is currently pegged at $3 million.
Ethan Carter III’s Height
Ethan Carter III has a muscular build which has undoubtedly been of advantage to him in his wrestling profession. The former world champion towers at a height of 6 feet 1 inch, complemented by the weight of about 105 kg. His other body measurements have not been disclosed.
Amazing Facts About The Professional Wrestler
1. In the course of his professional career over the years, Michael Hunter Hutter has used several monikers. Besides his famous alias Ethan Carter III, the pro wrestler has fought in the ring with names such as Deviant Michael Hutter, The Hardcore American Icon, Derrick Bateman, The Deviant and The Ass-Kicking Machine, among others.
2. It is uncommon knowledge that EC3 is an actor with a movie credit under his belt. He was a background talent in the 2009 hit horror movie The House of the Devil. Carter can also comfortably add modeling to his already impressive resume. He once modeled for Mark Henry’s cologne posing as a scientist at the cologne’s developing science lab ‘Bateman Institute.’
3. Carter has been quite discreet with details of his life outside the ring, thus there is little or nothing known about his love life. However, the pro wrestler is presumed to have never been married and sans kids. The only inkling fans have gotten into his love life was an unconfirmed report that he once proposed to female wrestler Kaitlyn (real name Celeste Bonin) but was turned down because she didn’t consider him as her spec. Besides this, there is nothing else known about Ethan Carter’s dating history as he has not been romantically linked to any other person. Given the uncertainty of his relationship status, it is safe to say Carter is currently single.
4. Ethan Carter III is relatively active on social media. While the TNA World Champion may not be present on all popular social networking sites, he is active on Twitter and Instagram.
5. Ethan Carter III’s favorite movie is There Will Be Blood, his favorite TV series is Breaking Bad, and his favorite novel is American Psycho.