When the video hosting service, Vine was created in 2012 there was a surge in the app’s membership and the number of videos that were posted thereof increased on a daily basis. Vine was a great way for people to be creative and funny; if you successfully did this, you’d be rewarded with fame. Courtney Miller who is known for her work on the YouTube channel, Smosh, is one of the people who built the fame they enjoy today at the now-defunct app. To learn about the progression of her career and how she has come to be a household name in certain circles, keep reading.
Who is Courtney Miller and How Old is She?
Courtney Miller was given birth to in California on the 19th of June, 1995. She comes from a large family of seven children; she is the fifth child of the seven and the fourth daughter of her parents. As a child, she led a very sheltered life and was not allowed to watch a lot of television. The only information available about her parents is the fact that they are divorced now.
There is no information on the high school and college she went to but in a YouTube video, she revealed that she participated in Pole Vaulting while she was in high school. Miller’s life turned around when she decided to quit the classes she was taking at a community college. After she dropped out, Miller started to work at a Pharmacy but that did not work out either and she found herself interned at a film company. It was around this time that she started to upload videos on Vine.
She started to use Vine in 2013 and by 2015, Courtney Miller had received significant recognition for her work. The first sign that she was doing great with her Vine posts were the views she was getting, and the second sign was her getting a call from Smosh, a YouTube channel that she had passed an audition. She began working for Smosh in the middle of 2015. This channel deals in Sketch Comedy and was created by Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla in 2014. Miller is part of the writers on the channel and also one of the actors as well.
The first thing she did as a member of the cast was to host a show with another cast member Olivia Sui. The show was Seriously Stupid Sleepover. She did this for two years before she moved on to another show. Miller’s talents do not end at her being an actress or a writer, she is also a musician and has her own YouTube channel which features her covers of songs as well as other content. The name of her channel is Courtney Miller; she has close to three thousand subscribers and more than 6 million views.
Courtney Miller is one of the people who have found a way to maximize the money-making feature of the internet and she has done this brilliantly just by applying her wit and talent.
Who’s Her Boyfriend?
Miller used to date Wahlid Mohammad who was a fellow Vine user like her, he also used to feature on her Snapchat and Instagram, but in May of 2018, the couple parted ways. Courtney Miller has stated that she is not heterosexual and to her everyone is hot, and she would rather date whomever she wants when she feels it’s worth it.
Height and Other Facts About Courtney Miller
1. Courtney Miller is not exactly the biggest person there is. She has a miniature statue which is one of the things appealing about her. Miller stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches and she weighs 52 kg.
2. Miller has been in a fight only once in her life and it was when she was in eighth grade.
3. In 2015, Courtney accidentally put up a Snapchat video of her naked butt.
4. This YouTuber is a fan of Marvel and DC comics but she would pick Marvel over DC. She is also a big fan of the show, Rick and Morty.
5. Miller does FX Make-up as well and she is quite talented at it. Her most notable FX makeup work was done for another YouTuber, Logan Paul.
6. Courtney Miller is a lover of dogs; she had one before, Jango. But she has given him to her mum because of the long hours she spent away from him working.