Pink rosy lips can upgrade your beauty and make you look visually charming. You can achieve that smooth pink and luscious lips of your dreams at home with some amazing natural ingredients without spending a fortune on expensive cosmetics. You don’t need to visit a beauty therapist, straight from your kitchen cupboard you can do it yourself. Pink lips add a healthy glamour to the face and can brighten anyone’s appearance while exuding a friendly smile. Instead of investing on pink lip sticks or nude lip balms, why not give your lips similar attention to get a more natural pink lip. The lip has no oil glands, which makes it prone to dehydration so it is mandatory to take proper care of your lips to make them look soft and pink. Below are some of the best tips for lightening dark/black lips naturally.
1. It is a must to keep your lips moisturized, soft and pink at all times. Apply good quality lip balm or petroleum jelly on your lips to keep them hydrated and prevent cracking of lips. You can apply cocoa butter on your lips to keep them soft and pink.
2. Apply beetroot juice on your lips to redden them naturally. Beets have natural red stains which can redden your lips instantly.
3. Prepare a lip pack at home mixing fuller’s earth and honey and keep on your pouts for 15 minutes.This natural remedy helps lighten your dark lips as well as making them soft smooth.
4. Scrub red grape juice on your lips to redden them.
5. Treat your lips to skin-nourishing olive oil at night to keep them soft and rosy. Olive oil helps a great deal in lightening dark lips to make them rosy and smooth.
6. Gently scrub lemon juice over your lips and let it remain on the lips for 30 minutes. Lemon helps to exfoliate dead skin cell from the lips as well as lightens it. Regular application of lemon juice can make your lips rosy and pink. Follow this beauty tip continuously for 15 days to see visible results.
7. Add butter to sugar powder and use this mix to exfoliate your lips. Exfoliating your lips with sugar-butter can get you rid of dark lips and makes them rosy and pink.
8. Coconut water, cucumber juice and lemon juice mix is an excellent home remedy to lighten dark lips naturally.
9. Glycerin, rose-water and saffron mask can be applied on lips at bed time to make them rosy and smooth.
10. Rub rose petals on your lips to get pink lips naturally.
11. Make an exfoliation scrub for your tender lips with sugar and cold cream and gently rub on your lips to remove dead skin layers.
12. Apply aloe vera gel on your lips to keep them soft and natural pink.
13. Make sure you wear lip balm with at least SPF 15 before heading outdoor to prevent them from getting dry and cracked.
14. Mix lemon juice with glycerin and apply on lips at bedtime. This recipe helps to lighten your lips naturally and makes your lips red fast.
15. Sugar, honey and almond oil mix can be used to exfoliate your lips. Exfoliation eliminates dead skin layers, thus, giving a natural flush to your lips.
16. Grind almonds and milk cream together and apply on your lips to make them rosy and pink naturally.
17. Ginger juice and egg white mix is a great cure for pale lips. This home remedy helps you get rid of dark/black lips at home the natural way.
18. Combine together 4 spoons of olive oil with 1/2 spoon of lemon essential oil and apply thick layer of this preparation on your lips for 20 minutes.
19.Ghee butter with saffron makes a wonderful natural remedy for reddening your lips..
20. Blend rose petals with butter and apply this mix on your lips.
21. Apply coconut milk on your lips.
22. Do not lick or bite your lips as saliva makes your lips dehydrated and more susceptible to cracking.
23. Cut down on tea and coffee which aids in making your lip dark. Caffeine is an important factor in making the lips dark. So from now on, to achieve pink lips, take some other fluids than tea or coffee.
24. Olive oil mixed with lemon juice, honey makes for a good homemade lip balm you can prepare at home.
25. Scrub an orange on your lips to make them pink. Either you can dab orange juice on your lips to make them rosy and attractive the natural way.
26. Melt ghee and apply on your cracked lips to heal them quickly. This application of ghee quenches the lips’ thirst of moisture as well as making them rosy and supple soft.
27. Drinking lots of water to keep yourself hydrated also prevents your lips from getting chapped and dry.
28. Quit smoking right away as the smoke from cigarettes and cigars darkens the lip and hinders pink lip remedies from working.
29. Apply almond oil on your lips at night to keep them well-moisturized and rosy in color. Men with dark lips can also try this home remedy for quick results.
30. Scrub your lips with soft bristled tooth-brush to remove the dead skin cells from the outer surface of lips which make them look dry and cracked.
31. Use turmeric powder and milk cream mask on your lips to lighten their color.
32. Gram flower and turmeric mix is also good lip lightening pack. Moisturize lips afterwards with balm as this remedy can dry your lips to some extent.
33. Soak rose petals in milk for some time and grind into fine paste. Add few drops of honey and glycerin to this mix and apply on lips. After 15 minutes rub it off with raw milk to remove the mask.
34. Scrub a slice of cucumber on your lips to give them pink color.
35. Take more of green vegetables, milk, and papaya. They contain vitamin A and vitamin B and ensures that your body and lips are in good health.
36.Crush pomegranate seeds and mix them with milk cream and apply on your lips to redden them naturally.
37. Grind raspberry and mix it with honey and aloe vera. Use this recipe daily and you will see dramatic change in your lips’ color.
38. Scrub strawberry on the lips to lighten their color the natural way at home.
39. Massage clove oil on your lips to make them pink naturally.
40. Teas tree oil are also beneficial in lightening dark lips.
41. Apply pure honey over lips and wash off after 10 minutes. For best results. leave it overnight. Honey is beneficial to those whose lips have cracks and has turned dark because of external factors and age. It has the potential to soften the texture of the lips, making them pinker than ever.
42. Massaging with coconut oil helps to improve the color of your lips.
43. Applying butter on your lips before going to bed can make your lips pink and rosy.
44. Rub ice cubes on lips to leave your sexy pout flushed with blood.
45. Apply mint juice or coriander juice for massaging your lips .This recipe works wonders in lightening your lip’s natural color.
46 .Orange peel powder mixed with milk cream helps to lighten your lip’s color.
47. Give your lips a gulcan syrup treat to make them red and smell sweet quickly.
48. Turmeric mixed with lemon juice makes for a good home remedy for getting rosy and smooth lips.
49. Boil milk for few minutes and take out the milk cream floating over the surface and apply this onto the lips to keep them moist and rosy.
50. Castor oil and almond oil mix is a great natural remedy for lightening dark lips.
51. Apply pure ghee or mustard oil on your navel to keep dryness of lips at bay. Try this ancient and age-old yet very effective recipe to prevent your lips from cracking and bleeding.
52. Applying gooseberry juice or tomato juice on your lips gives natural color to lips.
56. A pinch of saffron with almond oil/ olive oil/coconut oil helps make your lips smooth and natural pink.
57. Mix heavy cream and tomato paste together to dab on your lips to make them rosy and smooth.
58. Pat your lips with coriander or carrot juice to add natural pink color to your lips. Carrot juice with beetroot juice works wonders for making your lips pink and rosy instantly.
59. Apply apple cider vinegar on your dark lips to lighten them. Boys can try this hassle free home remedy.
60. Rubbing papaya on your lips gives encouraging results in making lips’ color rosy and natural pinkish..
61. Add a pinch of salt in milk and rub your lips with this mixture. 15 minutes later, wash off with plain water.
62. Mix one spoon of curd with 2-3 drops of lemon juice and apply over lips.
63. Add a pinch of saffron to carrot juice and apply on your lips to add natural pink color to them. This home remedy gives fast results.
64. Orange peel powder mixed with curd makes for a good natural remedy for dark lips.
65. Rose water and mint juice mix is a good aid in making your lips naturally pink-looking.
66. Make a lip pack at home with ripe banana, honey and milk cream and apply this concoction on your lips to make them pink and soft. This is a good natural remedy to cure excessive dryness of lips.