You can hardly find anyone who looks forward to Monday. Not the student and definitely not the corporate worker and for that reason, Sunday nights become the saddest night of the week. When you wake up at the sound of your alarm on Monday morning, you are faced with the familiar feeling of anxiety that creeps in and even though you had a good night’s sleep, you still feel tired. At this point, even the simple Monday morning greetings could turn sour and disturbing, trying to be fully functional on a Monday morning is next to impossible and you wonder why?
There are many factors that often lead to the emotional and mental ill-feeling about Monday. Though most of the reasons lie on how well you prepare for the new week, other issues could include the nature of your job or the people you work with. While to some, Mondays mark the end of one phase and the beginning of the next, to some, it means doing things “all over again.” The day has a special way of speaking directly to one’s culture of chasing rewards as “means to an end.”
How To Cure Your Monday Morning Anxiety
The saddest fact you must know about Monday mornings is that almost all the people around you are in a bad mood. But then, if you must avoid the Monday morning anxiety, let your weekend help you prepare ahead of time. There are a few steps you must follow to help you achieve this. Some of them include:
- Organize your to-do list, not only for your Monday activities but for the whole week as well. This will help you feel more prepared and allow you to see what needs to get done, and when.
- Do your Laundry as you wouldn’t want to start the week with a dirty or malfunctioned wardrobe. So, gather up all your clothes, and have yourself a laundry day. You’ll be so glad you did. The last thing you would want to happen to you is going to work in dirty clothes.
- Clean up your bag or purse and ensure you have all you need to face the new week.
- Plan your meal, snacks, and outfit for the week. These three are very essential to make your Monday and the rest of the weekdays a happy one.
In a nutshell, a bit of preparation goes a long way to brighten your Monday mornings. But to further get you ready for the new week, you must have some lively Monday morning greetings or messages to help you cheer yourself and people around you up. Here are 60 carefully selected Monday morning greetings to help you out.
60 Monday Morning Greetings To Get You Ready for the New Week
1. Mondays are great to greet a new week full of optimism and i bet you have never had a more beautiful Monday morning than this one today. Wish you all the best!
2. Good morning to you. It’s Monday already! So get ready and get going! Wishing you strength and success. Enjoy the rest of your week.
3. Good morning darling. I envision this Monday to be brimful of kindness, overflowing with prosperity, and colorful with smiles. Do have a great week!
4. Keep your smile on. Remember that you are not only smiling for you. You are smiling for others as well. Imagine the effect a smiling face can have on fellow colleagues and employees at work. Good Monday morning to you!
5. Good morning, sweetie. It’s Monday, may the odds be in your favor.
6. I wish you a Monday that is as bright as you are. May you find kindness everywhere you turn. May this Monday be filled with pleasant memories for you. Good morning.
7. Be brave! Be bold! Never give up! That’s the spirit of a winner. Go win today. Have the most pleasant of Mondays and a blissful week ahead.
8. A new day signifies so many things among which is a new beginning. You will surely rise higher! Good Monday morning to you.
9. Take the lessons learned in the past week in your stride. Do things better this week and see amazing results. Have a nice Monday.
10. I knew this Monday would be great when i saw the brightness of the day. It sure signifies opportunities, success, and victories. Go ahead and claim yours. Good morning.
11. Be yourself. Make your own rules. Follow your heart. The world will adjust. Good morning. Have a successful Monday.
13. May your greatness increase in leaps and bounds. May your light never dim. Good morning and have a beautiful Monday.
14. Good morning dear friend, I’m hoping this Monday for you, will overflow with love and joy. Have a splendid one and a lovely week ahead.
15. Wear a charming smile, a positive attitude, and a really big heart, you’ll have the world eating at your feet. Have a beautiful Monday!
16. May nothing stand in the way of your upliftment this Monday and throughout this week. May you be unstoppable.
17. Sharing a smile is the easiest way to get your day started off right. Here is a smile for you so that you can have a great Monday as wonderful as you are.
18. You witnessed a brand new Monday. It’s a privilege some don’t have. Don’t take it for granted. Good morning and have a great week ahead.
19. You win some, you lose some. In both cases, you take yourself up and move on. May nothing keep you down this week. Good morning and have a happy Monday.
20. Waking up to a new day is a gift, appreciate it and do remember you are loved. Good morning and have a splendid Monday.
21. The richest wealth is wisdom; the strongest weapon is patience; the best security is faith and the most effective tonic is laughter. May God bestow you with all of them. Good Morning! Have a lovely Monday!
22. Yay! Thank God it’s Monday! You know why? I’m wishing you prosperity, happiness, and success. I know my wishes will come true cause you deserve it. Good morning, dearie.
23. Don’t back down. Don’t give up. This Monday promises to be better. Good morning.
24. Do you know what’s exciting about Mondays? If you get it right, you get the rest of the week right as well. Here’s wishing that you get this Monday right so that a successful week will follow. Good morning, my dear friend.
25. Mondays might be strenuous but it takes only an effort to let your smile light up the world. Put a smile on your face and on the faces of others. Good morning, sweetie. Wishing you great success.
26. Be thrilled to work hard because today is Monday. Bliss and success onto you, dearie. Good morning.
27. Don’t let yourself down by the memories of yesterday. Wake up fresh and full of positivity as the beautiful Monday morning knocks at your door right now.
28. Don’t stop, dig deep, fight it through. That’s the way to go. Good morning angel. Have a pleasant week.
29. Good morning, dearie. As you go about your day, encourage yourself by appreciating your hard work. Wishing you a happy week.
30. Let nothing steal your joy this week. Be positive with a broad smile always on your face. Good morning.
Funny Monday Morning Greetings to Make Your Day
31. Whether you like it or not, Monday is here. You better just suck it up and force a smile.
32. Let’s begin the day with the positive thought to excel every mark of life, it’s a very happy Monday.
33. Happy Monday! Good love is contagious. When i share love, it comes back to me multiplied.
34. Hey, look at the bright side: Mondays will only happen once per week. So, make it count!
35. Monday can either be the start to a struggle week or a fresh reminder that this week, you will be strong.
36. Mondays will not be hard if you love your work. If Mondays are hard, perhaps, you need to do second thinking.
37. Even though it’s Monday, it’s important to remember that good things are going to happen today.
38. This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.
39. If you choose a job you love, you will never have to work another day in your life, and you’ll start looking forward to Mondays.
40. It’s a new day and a new week starts off fresh to accomplish your best, happy Monday everyone!
Other Interesting Monday Morning Messages For Your Loved Ones
41. Let wisdom lead you today. Let discretion be your guide. Listen more and talk less. Happy Monday.
42. Give it your best try. Keep trying till you reach the mark. Don’t be discouraged. Have a great Monday.
43. Don’t dwell too much on mistakes and failure. Get your act together fast, rise up from the dust and be amazing. Good morning and happy Monday
44. Dare to be different. Never be afraid to stand alone for what you believe in. Good morning.
45. May your day be as bright as the colors of the rainbow. May your radiance shine and fill the lives of all around you. Happy Monday sweetheart.
46. I’m positive this Monday will be a great one. All the signs are there, the beautiful weather, and more. Just go out there and succeed. Good morning.
47. Be self-defined. Don’t fit into anyone’s idea of what they want you to be. Be who you want to be and be proud of it. Have a lovely Monday.
48. No matter how dark your yesterday was, remember that there’s a reason for a new day. A new day signifies so many things among which is a new beginning. This is the time for your new beginning. You will surely rise, in no time! Good morning Monday to you.
48. Good morning sweets. Embrace the day with enthusiasm. Rejoice because it’s gonna be a great day.
50. I wish you a stress-free Monday dear. May the Lord prosper the work of your hands. Good morning.
51. You should not only be a support to people, but you should also be their anti-virus so as to keep them safe from all forms of malicious attacks. Good morning Monday to you!
52. May you have the courage to hold on to all that is true and worthy of emulation. Have a pleasant Monday and a beautiful week. Good morning.
53. Here’s wishing my dearest and most consistent friend good morning and a happy Monday.
54. Hey dude! It’s time to get up and get going. Dreams remain dreams until you work hard to make them a reality. May all of yours be fulfilled. Good Morning and have a splendid week ahead.
55. The way you handle this Monday will determine how the rest of the week will go. So, begin on a positive note, map out your plan and succeed all the way. Good morning and happy Monday to you.
56. Don’t give up just yet. channel all your energy into making this week a great one. Dreams come true, only work ahead and believe. Have a pleasant Monday and a great week.
57. The first day of the weekdays is a new start. So, wishing you have a happy Monday!
58. Here’s sending you hugs, kisses and plenty of love for a successful week. Have a beautiful Monday. Good morning.
59. Wishing you a happy Monday! Life has many twists and turns and sometimes what looks like a very bad day can just be clearing the way for good things to come.
60. Monday is a fresh start it’s never too late to dig in and begin a new journey of success.