Little words like ‘thank you’ go a long way in making a positive impact in every business. These two words have all it takes to boost the performance of business employees, nurture relationships with your professional partners, and most importantly, encourage brand loyalty among customers. If these two words could make a meaningful impact on one’s business just by saying it, how much more with a personalized business ‘Thank You’ cards or notes?
Why You Should Send Business Thank You Cards
Sending a business Thank You card or note gives a business that rare opportunity to advertise their brand in a competitive environment. Any time you transmit materials with your business name, logo, and corporate branding on it, you’re practically promoting your professional interests.
Business Thank You cards and notes also help you interact with your client. By simply adding the recipient’s name to your thank you card, you go miles in making the individual or business client feel valued and you wouldn’t be surprised to receive a positive response to such kind of customization. So the more you personalize your business thank you notes, the larger the impact it will have.
How to Write Business Thank You Cards or Note
Business thank you cards or notes are a bit more formal than the usual appreciation notes we receive. Hence, the need to have it well structured.
Start with a Greeting: Like every other greeting cards, your thank you note should begin with a greeting. You could either use the recipient’s name or just preface the name with a salutation such as “Dear,” or “Hello.
Go Straight to the point: There is no need beating around the bush in this kind of greeting note. The body of your thank you card should have a specific message so that your recipient knows you understand and value what he or she did for your business organization. You should also be genuine in your words, avoid exaggerations or excessive humor but don’t forget to add some personal touches where necessary.
Add a closing statement. “Best wishes,” “With gratitude,” “Thanks again” or “Cheers” can be used to end your statement depending on your business and its preferred tone. Choose whatever closing feels most natural for you.
When to Send Your Cards or Notes
Thank you notes can be sent at any time, but some of the best times to reach out to your business clients or customers are after a meeting, event, after a referral and during the holidays. The holidays are a great excuse to thank people for a great year together.
Brilliant Things to Write in Business Thank You Cards or Notes
1. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.
2. Thank you. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.
3. Dear [recipient’s name],
Thank you for visiting us and making your first purchase! We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with what you bought from us, so please let us know if your buying experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!
Your friends at (your business)
4. We value your patronage and appreciate your confidence in us. Counting you among our customers is something for which we are especially grateful. On behalf of [company name] we wanted to a big thank you to you our dear customer.
5. You are the reason we stand strong. Thank you for the privilege of your business.
Thank you for being our valued customer. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your printing needs. We wish you a beautiful holiday season and joyous new year.
6. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We greatly value your business. We look forward to meeting you when the job is completed.
7. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you in the coming months.
8. Thank you for your business, your trust, and your confidence. It is our pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your business.
9. We sincerely appreciate your business. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.
10. Dear [The recipient’s name] This is a note of thanks to let you know your business association is much appreciated.
11. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please call us if we can be of further assistance.
12. Thank you, your business is greatly appreciated. Thank you. As we strive to excel in our industry, we are honored to have clients like you.
13. You are very important to us. Thank you for the trust you have placed in us. Please call us anytime with any questions or concerns. Your loyalty as a customer is greatly appreciated.
14. Many thanks for thinking of us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.
15. Thank you. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.
16. We know you have a world full of choices. Thank you for selecting us.
17. It was our privilege to do business with you, and it would be our pleasure to continue serving you.
18. Dear [recipient’s name],
I’m delighted to tell you that you have now been our customer for a whole year! We would just like to say thank you for being a part of our family. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without loyal customers like you. You could have chosen any other business, but we appreciate that you have stuck with us. Thank you, again, and have a great day!
Your friends at (your business)
19. Thank you for your valued business. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.
20. Congratulations on your recent purchase. It has been our pleasure to serve you. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.
21. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us and we look forward to providing you with the best possible service in the future.
22. Thank you. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.
23. I was very glad to help you find the perfect gift for your wife, and I just wanted to reach out and say thank you! Thanks for finding our shop, even though you could have easily just gone to your local Fannie Mae. I hope you visit us again soon, even if you just have a craving—because I know our sweets are the best 🙂 Be well, and take care!
24. Thank you for your co-operation. Thank you for your friendship, your business, and the opportunity to serve you.
25. Dear [recipient’s name],
Your knowledge and experience was invaluable in helping us to arrange for a line of credit. We look forward to doing business with your financial institution for many years to come.
26. Your business with (Your company’s name) is greatly appreciated. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.
27. It was a pleasure to meet you, and I’m so glad we got a chance to discuss what you’re looking for in a new home. I know this is an exciting and potentially nervous time for you, so let me say that you are in good hands. Since you mentioned that you would like to look at some different styles, I will make sure that our team gives you a variety of options. Thanks for your visit, and I hope to see you soon!
28. You are the reason we stand strong, You are very important to us and we appreciate your business with us.
29. I’m very excited about our new partnership, and I just want to thank you for being a part of our extended family. Please give my best to everyone on your team, as I know that they played no small role in making this deal possible. I look forward to a long and fruitful relationship between our two businesses. Thank you, again!
30. Thank you for signing up for an [company name] account. We truly appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can help in any way in the future. We look forward to serving you again.
31. Dear [recipient’s name],
We appreciate your recent order for the (name of the product – eg., Samsung SCX digital copy machine). We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations.
32. Dear [recipient’s name],
Thank you for being our valued customers. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your printing needs. We wish you a beautiful Thanksgiving and a joyous year’s end.
33. Sincerest thanks for your valued business. We look forward to working with you again soon even as we strive to excel in our industry.
34. In a world filled with so many choices and possibilities, we thank you for selecting us. We feel great having a customer such as yourself who encourages and supports.
35. It was a pleasure having you at our company’s event. Thank you for honoring our invitation and sharing your ideas.
36. Many thanks for thinking of us and choosing us! You are very important to us. We appreciate the friendship and trust you have awoken. You may call us anytime with any questions or concerns.
37. A big Thank You for helping us to grow. Thank you so much for your business. We wouldn’t be here without your kind support.
38. Your loyalty as a customer is greatly appreciated. We appreciate your future endeavors.
39. Please don’t hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come.
40. Thank you, and a huge appreciation for the recent your business. It was our privilege to do business with you, and the great pleasure to serve you.
41. Thanks for the business. We hope you’ll keep us in mind for future projects.
42. We appreciate the opportunity you have provided for the business to become stronger the relationship.
43. We are extremely grateful to you for choosing as the leading supplier of ___________ in the industry.
44. Thank you for putting your trust and confidence in our company. We won’t settle for less in serving you.
45. Thank you for your cooperation in growing us. Our goal is to always provide the best services to valued customers like you.
46. We are more than grateful for your company’s loyalty to our business. We hope to see more glorious years ahead of us.
47. Thank you for being an Amazing Customer and having fantastic days ahead.
48. A note of gratitude to let you know that our business liaison has been more extremely satisfying. We hope to work with you again.
49. Your recent business with us made our days and we hope this relationship will also brighten you also.
50. With warm and sincere wishes. It was a pleasure to serve you. And we hope you will call us again. And Look Forward to Our Continue Relationship.