From actors to business moguls and even musicians, the richest celebrity couples list is a mixed bag of different races and ethnicities all sharing one major thing in common. For the most part, they make a boatload of money from their various careers. Combined, their net worth begins in the hundreds of millions before soaring meteorically into billions of dollars.
With the amount of money these couples earn, there are no surprises that it’s just about A-listers that take up the list of top 20 richest celebrity couples we have rounded up in 2020.
Richest Celebrity Couples And Their Sources Of Income
20. John Travolta and Kelly Preston – $250 Million
Coming up at no. 20 on the richest celebrity couples list, Travolta and Preston are both accomplished actors who have had fulfiled years in the acting industry. An A-lister through and through, John Travolta is most recognized in his roles in Grease, Face Off and Pulp Fiction.
Kelly Preston is most notable for her roles in Twins, Jerry Maguire, Broken Bridges, Old Dogs, and Gotti. The couple has been married since 1991.
- John Travolta – $170 million
- Travolta earned the bulk of his net worth from his acting career.
- He is also a producer, singer and theatre actor.
- Travolta is a private pilot and has made some investments in the airline industry that earn him money.
- Kelly Preston – $80 million
- Preston is a former model who earned most of her millions from her acting career.
19. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake – $268 Million
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel make up a celebrity couple that has been together for quite some time. Getting together way back in 2007 — with a brief breakup — the couple got married in 2012 in an intimate ceremony. Timberlake is best known for being part of the boy band NSYNC before forging out his solo career.
Biel is an actress most known for her roles in 7th Heaven, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Blade: Trinity, The A-Team, New Year’s Eve, and Hitchcock.
- Justin Timberlake – $250 million
- Timberlake is a multi-award-winning singer-songwriter, as well as an actor and a dancer.
- He is also the co-owner of the William Rast clothing line.
- He collaborated with Levi’s in 2018 to launch clothing line Fresh Leaves.
- He provides celebrity endorsements for businesses and products, including Sony products, the Audi A1, and Callaway Golf Company.
- Jessica Biel – $18 million
- Biel has an acting career that spans over two decades.
- She is also a model, making her debut for print advertisements when she was eleven years old.
- Besides acting, she also produces and has produced several projects like The Book of Love and The Sinner.
18. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis – $275 Million
Ashton Kutcher is best known for being the host of MTV’s reality prank show Punk’d and for replacing Charlie Sheen in the later seasons of Two and a Half Men. Kutcher began dating Kunis before they got married in 2015. They have two kids together; daughter Isabelle and son Dimitri.
Mila Kunis is an actress who is best known for her roles in That 70s Show, The Book of Eli, Ted, Black Swan, and Bad Moms.
- Ashton Kutcher – $200 million
- Kutcher is a model and has modelled in New York, Milan, and Paris.
- He is an executive producer, producing shows like Adventures in Hollyhood, Beauty and the Geek, and Punk’d.
- The actor is also a venture capitalist and co-owns the firm A-Grade Investments with Ron Burkle, Chris Hollod, and Guy Oseary.
- He is a co-founder and board chairman of digital media company A Plus.
- Mila Kunis – $75 million
- Kunis gained her total net worth from her acting career that includes movie and TV roles, as well as TV commercials.
17. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick – $300 Million
Another duo on the richest celebrity couples, Sarah Jessica Parker is best known for her award-winning role as Carrie Bradshaw on HBO’s Sex and the City. She married Matthew Broderick in 1997 and together, they have three kids.
Broderick gained worldwide fame as the title character in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Other acting credits include The Freshman, Inspector Gadget, Bee Movie, and The Tale of Despereaux.
- Sarah Jessica Parker – $150 million
- She’s a fashion icon, serving as the face of several worldwide fashion brands, including Garnier and Gap.
- She is the owner of the perfume lines Lovely and Covet.
- She owns a footwear line called the SJP Collection.
- Parker partnered with Gilt to launch her ready-to-wear bridal collection for nontraditional brides.
- Matthew Broderick – $150 million
- He’s an accomplished cinematic, television, and theatre actor who made his debut in the early 1980s.
16. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart – $324 Million
Harrison Ford has an acting career of over six decades that gained worldwide recognition when he was cast as Han Solo in the original Star Wars trilogy. He is also very much recognized for his titular role in the Indiana Jones movie franchise. He met Flockhart in 2002 and dated her until 2010 when they got married.
Calista Flockhart is best known for being the title character on Fox’s Ally McBeal and as Cat Grant on CBS’s Supergirl. She’s also the recipient of a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild Award. The duo comes in at no. 16 on the list of richest celebrity couples for their numerous career achievements.
- Harrison Ford – $300 million
- His critically acclaimed acting career includes TV and movie roles. His movies have grossed over $9 billion in the worldwide box office.
- Calista Flockhart – $24 million
- Flockhart has a multi-award-winning acting career that began in the early 1980s.
15. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban – $325 Million
Nicole Kidman, whose most recent award wins are credited to her involvement with Big Little Lies, made her Hollywood debut in the ’90’s racing film Days of Thunder. Listed in Time’s 100 Most Influential People twice, she is also a philanthropist. Kidman met hubby Keith Urban in 2005 and they got married in 2006.
Keith Urban is a multi-award-winning singer-songwriter from New Zealand who is known for his top-charting country music.
- Nicole Kidman – $250 million
- Kidman has had a critically and commercially successful acting career. She was listed amongst the highest-paid actresses in the world by Forbes in 2006, 2008, and 2019.
- Kidman is also a producer and has received acclaim for her role in the HBO series, Big Little Lies.
- Keith Urban – $75 million
- Urban began his music career in 1991 and has since released over ten studio albums and more than ten headlined tours.
- In 2013, he collaborated with Home Shopping Network to sell signature guitars and accessories.
- Urban was a judge on American Idol from its 12th season until the 16th season.
14. Gerard Piqué and Shakira – $340 Million
Gerard Piqué, who is considered one of the best defenders in the world, has been with professional football club Barcelona since 2008. He met Shakira in 2011 when he appeared in the music video for one of her songs.
Shakira crossed over to English music with her fifth album Laundry Service, which spawned no. 1 hits like Whenever, Wherever and Underneath Your Clothes.
- Gerard Piqué – $40 million
- Piqué earns about $14 million annually playing for Barcelona.
- His endorsement deals netted him $3 million in 2019.
- He launched Kerad Games in 2011, a video game studio responsible for the online football game Golden Manager.
- Piqué also launched Kosmos Group, a media and content company with a focus on premium sports and entertainment content.
- Shakira – $300 million
- She’s a multi-award-winning singer-songwriter and record producer with three Grammy Awards, four MTV Video Music Awards, six Guinness World Records, and several other accolades.
- She’s also a record producer and an actress, with acting credits in both television and film roles.
13. Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry – $370 Million
Orlando Bloom made his breakthrough when he appeared as Legolas in The Lord of the Rings film series. He gained more widespread fame when he bagged the role of Will Turner in the Pirates of the Caribbean film series. He started dating singer Katy Perry in 2016 and they got engaged in 2019.
After an unsuccessful first album, Katy Perry topped the US Billboard 200 with Teenage Dream, her disco-inspired third album. It also topped the Billboard Hot 100 with singles like Teenage Dream and Firework.
- Orlando Bloom – $40 million
- His extensive career includes leading parts in The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, and the Pirates of the Caribbean film series.
- Katy Perry – $330 million
- Perry’s music career includes five studio albums and five headlined and co-headlined tours.
- She’s also an actress, appearing in The Smurfs 1 & 2, Zoolander 2, and Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping.
12. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith – $400 Million
Will Smith took the world by storm when he starred in the lead role on the comedy sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. From there, his career has included multiple blockbuster films that have grossed $7.5 million in worldwide box office figures. Smith met Jada Pinkett in 1994 and they started dating a year later. In 1997, they got married.
Jada Pinkett Smith got her breakthrough when she starred alongside Eddie Murphy in The Nutty Professor. She has since starred in a plethora of movies, including Ali, The Matrix Revolutions, Bad Moms, and Angel Has Fallen.
- Will Smith – $350 million
- Since his debut in TV as The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Smith’s leading role movies have grossed $7.5 billion worldwide.
- He’s also a successful rapper and has released albums with DJ Jazzy Jeff and as a solo artist.
- Jada Pinkett Smith – $50 million
- Besides being an actress, Pinkett Smith also has a production company, with production credits in films, documentaries, and television series.
- She owns 100% Women Productions, a music company.
- In 1994, Pinkett Smith launched Maja, her fashion label.
- She invested in the beauty brand Carol’s Daughter in 2005.
11. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones – $405 Million
The next couple on the richest celebrity couples list is the dynamic duo of Douglas and Zeta-Jones. Making his acting debut back in 1966, Douglas is the winner of an Emmy Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and six Golden Globe Awards. He began dating Zeta-Jones in 1999 after they met in Deauville, France. In 2000, they got married.
Making her debut as an actress in 1984, Catherine Zeta-Jones has been awarded for her performances several times and is the recipient of a British Academy Film Award and a Tony Award.
- Michael Douglas – $300 million
- Douglas has an extensive acting career that includes cinematic, television, and theatrical roles.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones – $105 million
- Zeta-Jones has decades worth of cinematic, television, and stage acting credits.
- In the early 1990s, she briefly dabbled into a music career.
- Zeta-Jones has been a celebrity spokesperson for several brands. She was named global ambassador for Elizabeth Arden, Inc. in ’02.
- She also got signed by T-Mobile for a $10 million per year endorsement deal.
- The actress has her line of home decoration products called Casa Zeta-Jones.
10. Barbra Streisand and James Brolin – $450 Million
Barbra Streisand has achieved major success in several fields of entertainment. A singer, actress, and filmmaker, she has been recognized with many accolades, including Grammys, Academy Awards, Emmys, and Golden Globes. She married hubby James Brolin in 1998 and is the stepmother to his children.
James Brolin, famed actor and producer, is the recipient of two Golden Globes, an Emmy and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Barbra Streisand – $400 million
- Streisand has a critically acclaimed music career as one of the best-selling recording artists of all time with over 250 million records sold worldwide.
- She is also an actress, starring in several critically acclaimed movies that have earned her accolades, including an Academy Award and a Golden Globe.
- James Brolin – $50 million
- Brolin has an accomplished acting career that has earned him Golden Globes, Emmys, and Screen Actors Guild Awards.
- He is also a producer and a director.
9. Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson – $500 Million
Often referred to as America’s Dad, Tom Hanks gained worldwide fame when he landed leading roles in Splash and Big. Over the years, he has appeared in other critically acclaimed movies like Catch Me If You Can, Saving Private Ryan, and Bridge of Spies. He met Rita Wilson in 1981, and the two got married in 1988.
Rita Wilson is a cocktail of many talents with her footprints in the movie industry spreading across acting and production. She is also into music.
- Tom Hanks – $400 million
- Hanks is one of the most successful and highest-grossing actors in the US. His movies have grossed over $9.96 billion worldwide.
- He is also a screenwriter, director and producer, and has been acknowledged for his work on Band of Brothers.
- He has investments in electric vehicles, having the first production AC Propulsion eBox and a Toyota RAV4 EV.
- Rita Wilson – $100 million
- Since her acting debut in 1972, Wilson has appeared in over thirty film and TV roles.
- She is also an executive producer, producing such films as My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Mamma Mia, and My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2.
- Besides her acting and producing credits, Wilson is also a singer-songwriter with four studio albums.
8. George Clooney and Amal Clooney – $520 Million
George Clooney, very well-known for being Danny Ocean in the Ocean’s Eleven trilogy, was listed on Time’s Most Influential People in the World list. He has received two Academy Awards and three Golden Globes for his roles. He got married to British-Lebanese human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin in 2014.
Alamuddin specializes in international law and human rights and has represented WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and Nobel Prize laureate Nadia Murad.
- George Clooney – $500 million
- His over three decades of acting has made him one of the highest-grossing actors of all time, with over $1.9 billion in box office figures.
- He is also a producer, screenwriter, and director, receiving an Academy Award for his producing role in Argo.
- He co-founded Casamigos tequila, which was sold for up to $1 billion.
- Amal Clooney – $20 million
- She is a barrister who has been involved in high-profile cases throughout her law career.
- She has also been appointed in various national positions, including as part of the UK Attorney General’s Office and as part of a special envoy with the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
7. Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen – $540 Million
Tom Brady is best known as a quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Before that, he spent his first 20 seasons with the New England Patriots, appearing in nine Super Bowls and winning six. He started dating Bündchen in 2006 and they got married in 2009.
Gisele Bündchen is a Brazilian model, an author, and actress who earned the Forbes highest-earning model spot in 2012. Their combined net worth gives them a comfy no. 7 on the richest celebrity couples list.
- Tom Brady – $180 million
- He was a quarterback with the Patriots from 2000 to 2019 and got signed to the Buccaneers in 2020.
- He has received extensively from endorsements and earned $7 million from them in 2014.
- Gisele Bündchen – $360 million
- Since 2001, Bündchen has been one of the highest-paid models in the world.
- From 2002 to 2017, she retained her spot as the highest-paid model in the world.
- She has been the face of several brands, including Under Armour and Chanel’s make-up line, Les Beiges.
6. Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez – $750 Million
Jennifer Lopez is a multi-award-winning singer-songwriter who also has an incredibly successful career as an actress. Starting as a dancer, Lopez switched to acting and received an award nomination for her first leading role. She and Rodriguez began dating in 2017 and got engaged two years later.
Alex Rodriguez played 22 seasons in the MLB as a third baseman and shortstop. He led a decorated career that included MVP Awards and Gold Glove Awards.
- Jennifer Lopez – $400 million
- Her multi-award-winning music career has an estimated 70 million records sold worldwide.
- As a Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild nominee, her movies have grossed $3.1 billion in global box office figures.
- She has her clothing and accessory line, J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez, which she launched in 2001. In 2003, she launched Sweetface.
- Lopez also has a fragrance line, Still Jennifer Lopez.
- Alex Rodriguez – $350 million
- Rodriguez played for the Seattle Mariners, Texas Rangers, and New York Yankees throughout his MLB career.
- He’s an investor in the eSports team, NRG Esports.
- He owned a Mercedes-Benz dealership in Texas, which he sold in 2014.
- He has earned endorsement deals with companies like Nike, PepsiCo, Giorgio Armani, and others.
5. David Beckham and Victoria Beckham – $900 Million
David Beckham’s exemplary soccer career comprises seasons played for Manchester United, Real Madrid, LA Galaxy, AC Milan, and Paris Saint-Germain. He is the first English player to win the league titles in four countries, with 19 major trophies in his 20-year career. He met Victoria Adams in 1997 and the couple got married in 1999.
Victoria Beckham, famously known as Posh Spice, was part of the English pop girl group Spice Girls. The group is the best-selling female group of all time.
- David Beckham – $450 million
- Beckham had a rewarding football career and is considered to be one of the best midfielders of all time.
- He is co-owner and president of MLS club Inter Miami CF.
- He is co-owner of England’s League Two team Salford City.
- He has had endorsement deals and acted as a spokesperson for companies like Coca-Cola, Adidas, and PepsiCo.
- Victoria Beckham – $450 million
- She was part of the Spice Girls and together, they sold over 85 million records worldwide.
- She has appeared as the face of several fashion brands including Rocawear and Dolce and Gabbana.
- Victoria is also a model and made her debut at London Fashion Week in 2000.
- She has her fashion label, Victoria by Victoria Beckham.
4. Jay-Z and Beyoncé – $1.5 Billion
Sean Carter, popularly known as Jay-Z, is a rapper and business mogul. One of the most financially successful hip-hop artists, his discography includes 13 studio albums, most met with critical and commercial acclaim. Maintaining a low-key relationship with Beyoncé at first, they got married early 2008.
Beyoncé rose to fame as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child, one of the all-time best-selling girl groups.
- Jay-Z – $1 billion
- Jay-Z is a co-founder of Rocawear, a clothing line he later owned entirely before selling the brand for $204 million.
- He co-owns the upscale sports bar the 40/40 club.
- He’s also part-owner of NBA team the Brooklyn Nets.
- He owns stock in champagne brand Armand de Brignac.
- He is the owner of Tidal, a subscription-based music streaming service.
- He founded entertainment company Roc Nation.
- Beyoncé – $500 million
- Beyoncé founded Parkwood Entertainment in 2010.
- She has had endorsement deals with PepsiCo, Nintendo DS, and American Express.
- She is a co-owner of Tidal.
- Beyoncé has her activewear clothing line called Ivy Park.
3. Steven Spielberg and Kate Capshaw – $3.7 Billion
The duo of Spielberg and Capshaw come next on the list of richest celebrity couples. One of the most successful and iconic movie producers of all time, Spielberg is recognized for Jurassic Park and Saving Private Ryan amongst others. He met Capshaw after casting her in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. They got married in ’91.
Kate Capshaw is a retired actress who blew to prominence after appearing in Indiana Jones. She also starred in Power, Love Affair, and The Love Letter.
- Steven Spielberg – $3.6 billion
- His directing, producing, and writing career has spawned a plethora of movies, TV shows, and games.
- The performance of his films has made him the highest-grossing film director in history.
- He is the co-founder of Amblin Entertainment and DreamWorks Pictures.
- Kate Capshaw – $100 million
- Capshaw was an actress from 1981 – 2001, appearing in over twenty TV and cinematic films. She is now retired.
2. Kanye West & Kim Kardashian – $3.67 Billion
As power couples go, this pair is one of the most popular richest celebrity couples. Kanye West is a rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur who blew in the hip-hop world with the release of his debut album, The College Dropout. He is one of the most acclaimed musicians of his generation.
Following the release of Kim K Superstar, Kardashian began to appear in Keeping Up with the Kardashians, a reality series on E! West and Kim K began dating in 2012 and tied the knot two years later.
- Kanye West – $3.3 billion
- West is a multi-award-winning rapper, songwriter, and record producer.
- He owns the Yeezy footwear line, which has collaborated with Nike and Adidas.
- He is the founder of the record label GOOD Music.
- West is also co-owner of Tidal.
- West has also ventured into fashion and launched Pastelle Clothing and DW Kanye West.
- Kim Kardashian – $370 million
- Reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians has been on air since 2007, earning the starring family millions in earnings.
- She co-owns the Kardashian Kollection and the boutique line DASH.
- She earns big from being a social media influencer, earning about $300 – $500k per post.
- Kim launched her beauty line KKW Beauty and fragrance line KKW Fragrance in 2017.
1. Francois-Henri Pinault and Salma Hayek – $38.1 Billion
No. 1 on the richest celebrity couples list is François-Henri and Salma. François-Henri Pinault is a French billionaire businessman. He is the CEO and chairman of the international group Kering and the president of Groupe Artemis. He met Hayek in 2006, though the details of their meeting are guarded by Hayek.
Salma Hayek is an actress and producer who appeared in Wild Wild West, Grown Ups 1 & 2, The Hitman’s Bodyguard, and Like a Boss.
- François-Henri Pinault – $38 billion
- He’s been the chairman and CEO of Kering since 2005. Kering is an international group that specializes in luxury goods. Some of the brand names it owns are Gucci and Balenciaga.
- Pinault is the president of Groupe Artemis, a holding company that owns high-end businesses like the art auction house Christie’s and the winery Château Latour.
- Through his companies, he has invested in several other businesses, including Compagnie du Ponant and tech investment firm Red River West.
- Salma Hayek – $115 million
- Hayek began acting in telenovelas in Mexico before moving to Hollywood to star in blockbusters. She has been awarded for her performances, including a Daytime Emmy and a Primetime Emmy.